This position is responsible for ensuring continued uninterrupted service through identification and problem resolution in a client/server environment.
THE HOURS FOR THIS POSITION ARE FROM 11:00 AM to 7:30 PM M-F, WITH ON CALL ROTATION
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Ensure continued uninterrupted service through identification and problem resolution in a client/server environment, including on-call support.
- Depending on applications supported, may provide technical support and guidance directly to end users.
- Confers with software systems engineers in the event errors require a change of instructions or sequence of operations
- Confers with software vendors in the event errors require a change from the vendor.
- Coordinate and troubleshoot FTP Transmissions to and from outside trading partners and vendors.
- Analyzes and solves complex systems operations problems
- Analyzes data and makes appropriate recommendations
- Acts as a liaison between key business area and systems teams, and communicates status and issues to key stakeholders
- Selects methods and techniques for obtaining solutions, generally based on department guidelines and documentation.
- Performs moderately complex system/application testing to ensure delivery meets business, budgetary, and end-user expectations. Depending on assigned area(s), may be responsible for the quality assurance testing function.
- Depending on applications supported, may provide advanced technical support and guidance directly to end users.
- Acts as a liaison between key business area and systems teams, and communicates status and issues to key stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 years of related experience.
- Requires strong knowledge of server and desktop processing/operating systems
- Full understanding of area of specialization
- Ability to solve problems in creative ways
About Great-West Financial:
Great-West Financial SM helps millions of Americans, their companies and employers build greater financial security. Headquartered in metro Denver with offices around the country, Great-West Financial offers a wide range of retirement savings products and services, life insurance and annuities. With more than a century of experience and a history of financial strength and stability, Great-West Financial has earned the reputation as a trusted financial partner, to and through retirement.
For more information, please visit www.greatwestcareers.com . We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. We are committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
You’ll find good people at Great-West Financial.
Great-West Financial SM refers to products and services provided by Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Great-West Financial SM is a service mark of Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company.
Great-West - 22 months ago
Great-West FinancialSM helps millions of Americans, their companies and employers build greater financial security. Headquartered in metro...