Title: SQL Server DBA - Libertyville, IL
Position Type: Permanent
- Responsible for the planning, design, implementation, performance tuning, and maintenance of SQL database systems used in the computing environment.
- Includes working with Application Development Team members to translate Business Requirements into efficient Business Intelligence, Analytical, Reporting, and Customer focused solutions.
- Familiar with relational database management systems, database design and implementation for various Business Intelligence Toolsets, Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft SQL Server, database clustering, performance monitoring & tools, SQL queries, backup/recovery/disaster recovery concepts.
- Installs, configures, and troubleshoots IT database systems.
- 5+ years Database development, design, implementation, performance tuning
- Experience with SQL Server replication
- Experience with SQL Server Clusters
- 5+ years Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Strong troubleshooting and customer service skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 5+ years Application Development Experience
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, and 2012 including use of Query Analyzer, SSMS, stored procedures, DTS/SSIS, Jobs and Profiler
- Experience with data management and data processing flowcharting techniques
- Metadata Management
- Conceptual Database Design
- Physical Database Design
- Database Administration concepts
- Database backup, recovery and disaster recovery concepts
- Database Management/Maintenance
- Database Security design concepts
- Experience with Oracle and ERP systems a big plus
Resource Development Manager
Solution Partners, Inc.
Indeed - 14 months ago