Position: Planner 2
Location: EAST HARTFORD CT USA 06118
Duration: 5+ months
- Supply Chain Planner II will be responsible for maintaining proper inventory levels at a branch and SKU level to fulfill demand requirements.
- Responsible for planning replenishment truck loads for full goods movements to satisfy the demands of assigned facilities utilizing SAP.
- Responsible for maintaining SAP DRP related setup data for each sales facility within assigned area.
- Work with the Demand Manager, sales centers and operations teams to support the rollout of new products, promotional packaging, and holiday inventory planning on both produced and purchased products.
- Review days supply reports and 3rd party sourcing for product availability.
- Manage the process for less than pallet quantities in SAP once per week.
- Participate in weekly collaboration conference calls (S.I.P. meetings) to communicate key product information across assigned area or Market Unit.
- Participate in the review of inventory levels and coordinate necessary product.
- Movements to prevent out of stocks and out of date issues as well as overstock issues.
- Work with Transportation Planners on transportation needs.
- Qualifications: High School Diploma required.
- Must possess strong analytical skills.
- Experience with computers is required.
- Strong knowledge of SAP is necessary.
- Ability to define problem, collect data, estblish facts and draw vaild conclusions.
- 2 - 5 years of Inventory, Transportation and planning responsibilities
Thanks & Regards,
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.
5511 Capital Center Drive,
Raleigh, NC 27606.
Office: 919-887-6786 Extn 4084
mail id: email@example.com
Spectraforce Technologies - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard