The Solution Engineer within ECCS is responsible for delivering solutions to client groups that leverage technology to bridge between content management and collaboration solutions, or are applicable to both solution areas. This includes technology that presents content management content in collaboration interfaces, enterprise search technology, enterprise scanning technology, document rendering technology etc. This role requires the ability to be comfortable with varied technology solutions and the application of those to solve business problems. Strong vendor management, client management and negotiation skills are a must.
1) Develop and manage solution roadmap in collaboration with technical tower lead
2) Proactively manage the relationship with key business customers / system users
3) Prioritize and manage Content Management activities and resources within the established budget
3) Perform change impact assessment in collaboration with stakeholders and technical architects, developers & engineers
4) Leads and/or Represents ECCS in business governance forums and associated technical governance
5) Prioritize and manage system activities and resources within the established budget (requests & releases)
6) Vendor management
7) Establish project estimates for technical delivery for SDMs and project management of technical tasks
Customer Relationship Management, Solution Project Management (full SDLC/ELC), Production application acceptance, Application Steady State operations, Monitoring, service education, management of outsourced services, designing and analyzing service metrics and reporting, managing to budget, negotiating and influencing customers, key stakeholders and vendors, assessment of solution impact to platform/technology, support project team with technical issues and solutions, platform advocacy and client evangelism towards Development/Deployment Guidelines
Individual will be resonsible for managing matrixed project teams consisting of colleagues and contingent workers. Individual will also be responsible for managing the budget allocated to the Content Management initiatives
7 - 10 years of progressive experience in IT and/or business management
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence
- Demonstrated experience with production control, application change management
- Demonstrated success in managing outsourced vendor delivery, including offshore delivery partners
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships, influence outcomes, and to deliver effective presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Experience with service analytics and reporting, including success leveraging information to drive continuous service improvement
- Experience managing system development and/or software product development SDLC/ELC
- Experience of working with Financial processes, systems and customers preferred
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Pfizer in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Pfizer to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas, the resulting work authorization may be specific to Pfizer and the specific job and/or work site. Pfizer may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining, maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague's long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence, among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Pfizer in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Pfizer's support of a colleague's temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the colleague and Pfizer.
Pfizer Inc.: Working together for a healthier world®
At Pfizer, we apply science and our global resources to bring therapies to...