The Sr. Administrative Assistant provides administrative and clerical support to one or more managers. Scope of responsibilities will cover: Calendar & Meeting management; Travel & Expense management; Information & Contract management; and Scheduling of interviews for candidates. Other miscellaneous administrative duties. |
• 5 years of administrative experience required.
• Familiarity with biotechnology / pharmaceutical industry preferred.
• Demonstrated experience problem-solving and dealing with complex, ambiguous situations with diplomacy and tact.
• Experience supporting a pharmaceutical development department preferred.
• Strong communication and organizational skills; demonstrated ability to parallel process and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time from various stakeholders.
• Skills in managing calendars, email, filing, meeting setup and facilitating, meeting minutes.
• HS degree.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience considered.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Biogen Idec - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Biogen Idec (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a global leader in the discovery, development and delivery of innovative therapies to improve the lives of...