Analyze data to answer marketing questions and drive marketing efficiencies. Generates standard reports summarizing data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and conduct analysis, interpret results and synthesize recommendations the influence marketing decisions.
- Design and maintain easy to read reports that visually display key metrics or trends.
- Implement, track, and report on key performance metrics to deliver stated marketing objectives
- Identify the necessary data and equations to answer business questions.
- Work with others to obtain data or merge existing data sources to obtain needed data for analysis.
- Translate business questions into definable metrics and vice versa.
- Import, clean, and transform data into Analytics database
- Articulate numerical data in a business friendly manner.
- Test hypotheses with numerical data, and identify problem areas using analysis.
- Create documentation as instructed using standard procedures
- Identify new areas for analysis and opportunities for efficiency.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Nice to Haves:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Marketing Analyst
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SQL
- Ability to merge various data sources and examine data trends to understand the cause and effect relationship on Sales and Operations
- Google Analytics and Python Scripting experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Advanced mathematical skills
- Ability to multi-task and satisfactorily address competing priorities.
- Google Analytics
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed
- Fluency with a relational database structures and languages, especially T-SQL
- Expert experience in Excel with ability to manipulate data quickly in Excel to answer business questions and research business problems
- Experience in the following areas nice to have
- Enterprise Datawarehouse
- Google Analytics
Efinancial Insurance Services - 24 months ago