The Quality Analyst will be responsible for supporting the operation by conducting quality audits, analyzing results, and providing feedback. The Analyst will recommend improvements to all Cognosante Healthcare Operations Services (HOS) team processes in order to maintain quality in regards to contractual and internal requirements.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly quality audits of frontline output in an unbiased manner
- Track, chart, and report quality audit findings
- Provide feedback to frontline staff concerning quality review audits of their work in a manner that complies with the Cognosante Values and Behaviors
- Communicate with management regularly on the individual and team accuracy scores
- Identify and analyze quality trends and refer any realized issues to the training department and management for follow-through as needed
- Initiate continuous improvement to all processes
- Provide assistance to production staff on raised issues, concerns, and needs
- Assist in training efforts, as needed (new hire, refresher, team meetings, etc.)
- Handle provider escalated calls referred by production staff as needed
- Support and accept responsibility for special projects and assignments
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum six (6) months customer service and/or data entry experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Cognosante frontline functions (i.e. scanning, data entry, customer service activities) and associated processes and software.
- Working knowledge of Cognosante HOS regulations and all processing systems.
- Problem solving, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to assess workload, meet deadlines, and adjust as needed.
Minds on health. Changing the future of healthcare.
Cognosante is leading the transformation of healthcare, providing technical healthcare solutions to federal and state clients. Based in McLean, VA with 300 employees throughout the US, we are the thought-leaders on the forefront of the latest technology developments. Our capabilities in healthcare transformation, Medicaid management and health communications allow us to deliver the best solutions that are efficient and effective for our customers and the country.
We are excited about a bright future. We invite you to join us on the journey.