Celebrate Caring at Columbia Crest Care and Rehabilitation Center, a SunBridge Healthcare affiliate. We seeking a Resident Care Manager, RN, at our 117-bed center, located in Moses Lake, WA. Our 4-star rated center has a good survey history and specialized short term Rehab Recovery Suites. Come join our dedicated team!
In this position you will supervise the day-to-day nursing activities in the facility in accordance with all laws, guidelines, and regulations, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained.
Our nurses provide direct care for their patients and residents on an ongoing basis. And the rewards are unlike any other: you can bond with your patients as you watch them progress, knowing that you personally have made a difference in their lives and the lives of their family members. With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nurses care for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
SunBridge and its affiliates offer training to help our nurses develop their clinical and technical skills. We also offer a variety of career advancement opportunities. Patients benefit from our advanced equipment, new technologies and renovated centers. If you want to care about your patients and not just for them, contact us today!
Job Requirements :
We value our employees. That’s why we offer quality benefits to you and your family. You can select from among the following options to create the plan that’s right for you.
- RN license in good standing with the state and current CPR certification
- Previous direct care experience.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative and restorative nursing and medical practices, procedures, laws, regulations and guidelines governing long-term care.
- Caring bedside manner
- Desire to learn new skills and a bility to use an electronic medical record
- Data entry skills, experience with Microsoft programs and Point Click Care a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude toward the elderly
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Life insurance for you and your dependents
Long and short-term disability
Paid time off and holidays
Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
Employee assistance program
MetLaw Hyatt legal service and
MetLife additional voluntary benefits
PerkSpot employee discount program
Dell employee purchase program
Verizon employee discount program SunBridge Healthcare offers equal opportunity employment in drug-free workplaces.
Keywords: Nurse, R.N., RN, Registered Nurse, RN Supervisor, RN In-house supervisor, Unit Manager, UM, U.M., Charge Nurse.
Manager/Supervisor Telephone :
SunBridge Healthcare - 20 months ago
SunBridge Healthcare and its affiliates provide short-term care and rehabilitation, long-term residential skilled care and healthcare...