Page Content |
High performing teams. Challenging projects. Work/Life balance. And fun! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team! Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Systems Integrators (NSI) in the U.S., and we continue to grow our team in Washington DC.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? Our commitment to having a workplace where team members can make a difference, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems for our clients through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies. We provide a proven combination of experience, expertise, and education, and we attract and retain employees far longer than the industry average, ensuring the creation of sustained, repeatable success and value for our customers. We are headquartered in Austin and have been helping our clients maximize their investment in Microsoft technology since 1993.
We are seeking individuals with at least 3+ years of Microsoft SharePoint development experience that are interested in a challenging and rewarding career in consulting. As a Catapult Systems consultant you will have the opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technologies and solutions in a dynamic work environment.
- Being a project team member on Microsoft solutions/projects
- Creating functional design specifications, implementation, and testing
- Working closely with customers to understand and manage expectations
- Working within the guidelines of Catapult’s project and process management practices
- Minimum of 3 years MOSS version 2007 experience
- Minimum of 6-12 months of SharePoint 2010 experience
- Experience focused on SharePoint API development including custom field types, web parts, event receivers, and workflow development
- SharePoint Services implementation and deployment experience
- Experience consulting with clients on the design and business value of portal solutions
- Good understanding of collaboration processes and issues
- Excellent consulting skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and team members
- Must be proficient in the full development lifecycle
If you are passionate about technology and want to work with great people that understand that the balance in your work life is just as important as the balance in your personal life, then apply today.
- Experience with SharePoint 2010
- Experience with K2 BlackPearl
- Visual Studio 2010
- SharePoint Designer 2007/2010
- CAML, CSS, JQuery
- Infopath 2007/2010
- .NET, C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server
- DOD Clearance
We offer an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, paid time off, flex spending accounts, paid disability and 401(k) investment just to name a few.
Innovation Partner of the year in Public Sector
Recognized Worldwide Microsoft Partner
Catapult Systems was named #1 Best Place to Work by the San Antonio Business Journal in 2010 and 2011
Texas Monthly Magazine Named Catapult Systems the Best Place to Work in Texas in 2011