Brief Description of the Organization
The Global Function units at Citi include Audit & Risk Review, Compliance, Control & Emerging Risk, AML, Citi Security and Investigative Services (CSIS), Finance, Strategy, M&A, Investor Relations, Global Public Affairs, Human Resources, Legal, Risk Management, Global Community Development and Microfinance. These functions provide critical support to the Citi business units. Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and private banking. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
Sr. Manager Business Analysis, Treasury (Buffalo)
Business Analysis and Project Management within Citi Treasury, focusing on the area of Liquidity Risk Management/Reporting.
- Prepare project plans/implementation plans and lead weekly project status meetings, including preparing agendas and minutes
- Work closely with senior project sponsors, key Liquidity Reporting business users and technology to ensure scope, business requirements and functional specifications are completed
- Liaison between Liquidity Business users and Liquidity Systems development group
- In depth knowledge of internal and regulatory Liquidity Reporting requirements
- Manage testing efforts for both System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing globally
- Ensure projects follow Citi processes and meeting Information Security policy requirements
- Troubleshoot in an organized fashion by breaking down issues into components in order to solve the problem
- Work with subject matter experts to produce relevant artifacts (process flow charts, user requirements, user guides, release notes)
- Manage a team of Data Analysts
- 10+ years prior experience in financial services working on medium to large-scale projects
- 5+ years of industry experience within Treasury at a global bank
- 5+ years’ experience managing a team of business analysts/project managers for the entire project life cycle from initiation through implementation
- BS/BA required (MS/MBA a plus)
- Deep understanding of Liquidity Risk and Regulatory Reporting for multinational banks.
- Strong Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting Practices, Risk Measurement and Analysis
- Solid understanding of financial products on a bank's balance sheet
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of the Treasury function within a bank
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills required
- Must be able to come up to speed quickly - quick learner
- PMI/PMP certification a plus
- Advanced Excel skills required
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Citi - 12 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...