Because you have a passion for people, you'll love working at Publix! We're in the business of pleasing people and our associates are so engaged with our customers that Publix is the industry leader in customer satisfaction. Their engaging personalities are also one reason that, for 15 consecutive years, Publix has been honored as one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Bring YOUR passion for people to the Part-time Deli Clerk position in the Knoxville, TN a rea. You'll have the chance to share your smile with a lot of people!
INTRODUCING THIS OPPORTUNITY
Primary Responsibilities: The primary responsibilities for this position include the following:
Minimum Qualifications: The required qualifications for this position include:
- Select and package product, as customer requests
- Maintain, fill and rotate product and displays properly
- Maintain Publix's high standards for product freshness and sanitation
- Prepare Deli special orders and party trays and
- Operate cash register, meat and cheese slicers, oven, fryer, microwave, cutting tools, scales and other Deli equipment as assigned
Preferred Qualifications: The preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read, write and do simple math problems
- Ability to deliver friendly and courteous customer service
- Ability to interpret, understand and follow instructions and solve problems and
- Ability to work well with others and to be an effective team member
- Relevant deli or restaurant experience
$ 8.50-10.50 per hour
Northside Town Center
2010 Town Center Blvd
Knoxville, TN 37922
Our employment process:
To be considered this position, you must go to a Publix in the Knoxville, TN area and apply at a Job Application Center , a kiosk located in each store. It is best to do that at the location for this opening but you can go to any local Publix to apply. When you apply on the Job Application Center, managers at other stores can view your application . You will be contacted for an interview , if you are qualified, and if your hours of availability match their needs.
Come join a company that offers benefits to help you grow financially. Publix offers the following to all eligible associates:
Publix is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Long-term disability pay
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- Paycheck direct deposit option
- Credit union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
For more information about our company, go to www.publix.com .
Monster - 30+ days ago
Careers at Publix
If you think shopping at Publix is a pleasure, try working here!
It's very satisfying to work for – and to be...