CORPORATE SALES SPECIALIST
JANUS et Cie®, The reputable, design-focused furniture industry leader is seeking a corporate sales specialist in Florida.
For more than 30 years JANUS et Cie has offered sophisticated, high-end indoor and outdoor furnishings and is growing in many major locations throughout the world, catering to multiple sectors.
The candidate will need to be a motivated, self-starter with a hunter mentality, while maintaining a polished image that is in line with the company’s mission and values. They must be able to generate leads and sales from clients with a major focus on A+ dealers and corporate end users. They must also have a thorough knowledge of the corporate furniture industry, including competitors, projects in process, and relationships with key influencers and decision makers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop new business through prospecting, tracking leads and having product specified or converting projects.
• Deliver live presentations to both large and small groups, including designers, dealers and end-users.
• Service existing corporate business with large direct accounts which will be expanded to specifications driven by dealers, designers, corporate accounts, municipalities and landscape architects.
• Generate quotes for clients.
• Visit with current accounts to ensure client satisfaction and growth of business.
• Consistently up-sell from existing competitor’s quotes and understand the crossover products available for quoting from other sector catalogs of JANUS et Cie.
• Attend sector specific trade shows.
• Work with other JANUS et Cie departments to identify and communicate product and pricing gap opportunities, and other elements that would grow the JANUS et Cie market advantage.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years’ sales experience working with contract designers, dealers, and end users.
• BA Degree or beyond is a plus.
• Corporate Contract Furniture Industry knowledge and relationships are essential.
• Excellent communication skills are essential; both written and spoken.
Seriously qualified candidates for this career position in an important growth oriented stable company, recognized for quality and brand leadership in multiple sectors of the furniture industry including who can seriously contribute to its success, may email resume, cover letter, references and earnings history to Marlo Smith, VP of Human Resources to email@example.com or fax to 562-262-2844, or contact Harry Ward, VP of Corporate Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Commission and bonus plan are individually driven and team inspired.
Visit our website at www.janusetcie.com to view our products and company history.
JANUS et Cie is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JANUS et Cie - 17 months ago