ACT, Inc. is seeking a Staff Data Architect who has experience configuring the Informatica MDM product.
Need strong understanding of Informatica concepts including, but not limited to:
- Ability to provide infrastructure leadership regarding an Informatica MDM platform.
- Ability to install and configure Informatica MDM solution .
- Best Practices regarding data staging, data cleansing, and data transformation routines within the Informatica MDM also including the configuration of the data model and configuration and tuning of match rules .
- Best Practices regarding creating business rules within the Informatica MDM solution.
- Knowledge of data quality paradigms and data governance concepts.
- Knowledge of Informatica Data Director .
Bachelor's degree required (preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Information Systems) with related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired. Ability to find a balance between very detailed solutions and big picture strategies. Ability to analyze complex data, business processes, and information flow needs. Ability to understand business requirements and work with solutions architects to translate requirements into technical designs and solutions. Ability to learn and understand standard data modeling practices including relational, dimensional, and object modeling techniques. Ability to work as a team contributor within a collaborative environment.
Lead Data Architect, Data Management
Starting salary commensurate with qualifications. Excellent benefits and work environment.
Completion of the ACT National Career Readiness Certificate is recommended. Find a test site near you to register for the WorkKeys assessments. Finalists for this position will be subject to a pre-employment criminal background check as a condition of employment.
ACT is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in people and ideas. ACT participates in E-Verify . ACT's online position announcements are intended only to provide general descriptions of employment opportunities; none of the information provided for any position should be interpreted as a commitment by ACT to specific terms and conditions for employment.
ACT - 21 months ago