It's not a slogan. It's a philosophy.
Join our team!
Position: Transfer Agent
Gurstel Chargo P. A. (GC) is looking to hire part time Transfer Agents in our Golden Valley, MN office. The successful candidate will be a team-player, have a high level of attention to detail, excellent communication skills, strong computer skills (Microsoft Office) and the ability to multi-task.
- The Transfer Agents primary function will be to manually dial phone numbers during prime work hours consisting of two shifts. Collects and disseminates new or updated consumer information.
- Hot transfers of consumers to recovery agents.
- Handles incoming calls from automated dial system, verifies identity of individual and routes call accordingly.
- Understands and works comfortably with all duties, processes and policies in the Retail Department.
- Demonstrates a high level of confidentiality and integrity when handling customer questions and personal information including, but not limited to: financial, personal medical/and or health-history information.
- Provides ongoing, compassionate and proactive customer support to all consumers.
- Experience in call center environment a plus.
- An excellent phone communication disposition required.
- This position pays $12-$14/hour.
- Work hours consist of two shifts 8am-2pm and 2pm-8pm Monday-Thursday. Potentially one Saturday per month from 8am-12pm.
If you have a pleasant phone demeanor,
strong customer service philosophy,
and a dedication to your work,
we want to hear from you today!
- Database and other intermediate to advanced computer skills required.
- Developed and demonstrable communication and customer service skills essential.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- A dependable work ethic and commitment to providing quality service is an absolute.
- Quick learner. Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task required.
- HS Degree or equivalent required.
Gurstel Chargo - 18 months ago