Operate in close integration with the other IS team (Process definition, SAP, Infrastructure, etc.) and the business representative (Finance director, Customer services managers, Global purchasing managers etc.)
Analyze processes, identify process drivers. Share & 'sell' the results of the analysis
Elaborate and execute solutions up to final reporting delivered to the business users
Document and prepare presentation for the process
Develop communication and training toward maintenance teams, project teams, and the whole business community (finance, purchasing, sales, production, and corporate representatives)
Report key issues to the management
This is an international internal consultancy position in the IS SAP Competency Center team.
The BI expert in the SAP Competency Center ensures consistency of all reporting around the globe (over 40 countries) and across all systems. Develops, strengthens, and communicates the global reporting tools & their content. Identifies the local & global processes, and guarantees reports are defined consistently across the organization.
Key player inside the organization, the BI is the cornerstone enabling communication to the business community, rigorous control on the global report definition, and smooth reporting system maintenance.
This role gives the candidate the opportunity to move around the different IS department (SAP Project teams, Process definition, Infrastructure, etc.) and most of the Operations business functions.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- 6 years of professional experience on SAP implementation including at least 3 on BW area
- Solid knowledge of BW extractions from Sales, Inventory, Purchasing, Production and Finance
- Multiple experience for handling loads from external systems. At least 1 experience of BPS implementation
- Double competences BW & SAP R/3 module, or BW & Internet development are appreciated
- Oracle and/or SAP basis administration experience is a plus
- Ability to travel Internationally (approx 25%)
- Strong analytical skills, enabling to quickly understand the drivers of a business process (sales, purchasing, supply chain, production, etc.)
CDI Corp. (NYSE: CDI) provides client-focused engineering, information technology and staffing solutions. Our customers operate in a...