- Greet all customers entering the store within 10 feet of the entrance (our 10-foot Rule) and assisting our customers a courteous and business like manner.
- Operation of the store point of sale computer system handling customer transactions in a courteous manner; following all company policies and procedures pertaining to each type of transaction; presentation of the company Extended Service Plans to all customers on each qualifying product sold
- Assist in the replenishment of merchandise on the sales floor including filling merchandise, use of hand held pricing tools, hand held computerized scanners, assisting in setting up displays and advertised items
- Assist in maintaining the store appearance including general housekeeping tasks such as dusting of displays and merchandise, cleaning of shelves and display areas, keeping all employee areas clean and safe.
- Operate pricing tool and materials moving equipment
- May specialize in receiving and stocking, or cashiering.
- Collects, organizes, records, and files information.
- Performs computer data entry, 10-key calculator, and other office duties.
- Manages records and paperwork and is responsible for store office duties.
- Requires long periods of standing and moving
- May be moving merchandise throughout the day.
- Able to lift and/or move heavy items weighing between 26- 72 pounds.
- Requires individuals to work in and around forklifts.
- May operate a forklift (if age 18 or older).
- Retail or customer service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of hand, air, or power tools helpful.
- Strong communication and customer service skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. - 12 months ago