Job Description: The Residential Sales Representative is responsible for acquiring new customers for solid waste collection, recycling and disposal services. This position develops leads, contacts, prospects and closes sales opportunities.
- Contact warm and cold residential prospects through a combination of canvassing, cold calling, mailers, customer referrals, partner relationships.
- Sell Allied Waste Residential Subscription services in sales territory or as directed.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales goals and customer quality objectives
- Maintain sales record keeping and prepare sales and activity reports as required.
- Pro-actively contacts assigned accounts to identify customer needs, changing requirements, or potential problems and resolve accordingly.
- Assist in retention of residential customers.
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of the Company’s available services, product line and pricing structure.
- Develops and maintains an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and responds accordingly.
- Track customer and sales information to maximize sales and territory information
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Interested candidates should submit resume and salary requirements by clicking "Apply Now" by March 15, 2013. Please reference JOB ID and job title.
Required Qualifications :
- Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D. certification and two years successful sales experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret sales reports.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience in door to door or direct consumer selling.
Republic Services - 2 years ago
Every day, Republic Services empowers more than 30,000 exceptional employees in 39 states and Puerto Rico to do their best work. We’re...