Responsible for education of patients to ensure independence in therapy delivery. Receives orders from director of product management, communicates with referral sources, provides appropriate follow-up and shares on-call. Represents the distributor focus in the development and maintenance of corporate business relationships with key customers. Works in cooperation with clinical, managed care and pharmacy sales team to drive business and maintain current patients.
1. Responsible for patient education and ongoing assessments as related to drug and delivery system, to ensure that patients and/ or caregivers are independent in therapy delivery
2. Responsible for PAH and pump presentations and inservices to key centers
3. Responsible for maintaining relationships with key centers and assists in the development and implementation of specific teaching protocols for these centers
4. Works with regional sales rep and manufacturer to identify opportunities and/or obstacles to development of new or existing business
5. Performs on call duties as needed for clinical questions / interventions
6. Attends local support groups
7. Other duties as needed.
8. Responsible for good housekeeping techniques, adhering to quality and production standards while complying with all applicable company, state and federal safety and environmental programs and procedures.
Registered Nurse License in Texas and/or Louisiana (REQUIRED)
2-3 years of significant experience in cardiac, cath lab, and/or critical care preferred.
Knowledge in the management, education, and treatment of PAH patients preferred.
Experience managing customer/patient relationships with focus on excellent quality and customer service.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.