This Bilingual Community Relations and Intake Specialist will serve as the interface between the Family Expectations (FE) program and potential program participants. This person will work with prenatal care providers and other agencies to receive referrals and is also responsible for notifying couples of random assignment status, when Random Assignment begins.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for outreach and engagement with potential program participants.
- Responsible for informing potential participants of eligibility guidelines.
- Responsible for guiding eligible and interested parties through the screening, informed consent, and random assignment process and documenting such in a client file.
- Responsible for raising community awareness of the Family Expectations Program.
- Responsible for raising community awareness of the Family Expectations Program in the Hispanic community.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Sociology, Psychology, Marriage and Family Studies, Social Work, Marketing, Business or related field preferred.
Experience in sales, customer service and/or social work required.
Must be able to speak, read and write Spanish fluently, work a flexible schedule and some weekends; must be willing to make home visits; must be able to travel within the city and surrounding areas for outreach.
Essential Physical Requirements
Sufficient mobility and strength to move about the facility. Ability to be mobile throughout the community.
Public Strategies, Inc. - 2 years ago