* Knowledge of supplier technical and program management support dealing with aircraft. (C-130, P-3, C-5, F-35, F-16).
* Understanding of Sheet Metal forming, Machined Parts, Plate, Bar, Extrusions Castings and Forgings and common Aerospace coating applications.
* Experience with SAP/ERP systems
* Strong Aerospace background, particularly aircraft parts, assemblies, structures
* Knowledge of manufacturing technologies
* Basic or advanced knowledge of production control methods
* Basic or advanced knowledge of production planning
* Read and Interpret Blue Prints
* Excellent communication, writing and problem solving skills
* Working Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-Mail
* Proven Project and Time Management Skills
* Ability to determine the natural thru-put, recognize bottlenecks, potential stoppages and devise improvements and eliminate them with effective measures
* Must be honest, objective and fair in reporting conditions and capabilities of the suppliers
* Strong Organization Skills
* Results oriented with capability to execute and follow-through
* Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with conflicting / changing priorities
Comfortable working as Independent Contractor (1099). Relocation is not available
For over 30 years, VSC, an independent subsidiary of Verify, Inc., has been a trusted resource to over 200 companies in aerospace, defense...