Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPHT) (Full-time/Part-time)
Community Health Systems
Job #: 1155754
Full Time/Part Time: Either
Visa Waiver Available:
Working under the direct supervision of the pharmacist(s), the CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECHICIAN assists in all pharmacy operations' functions related to:
(1) preparation & distribution of all doses of medication; (2) maintenance of drug inventories (e.g., re-stocking automated dispensing cabinets throughout the hospital, drug packaging/re-packaging, extemporaneous compounding, code cart re-stock, etc); and, (3) completion of patients' records pertaining to drug therapy (aminoglycoside protocol orders, drug charges & credits etc)
Licenses / Certifications / Education:
- Successful completion of a (certified pharmacy technician) training program required
- Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT) required
- High School Diploma required
Job Hospital Pharmacy
- (Preferred) two or more years of experience in a hospital or healthsystem
Primary Location IL-Waukegan (Chicago region)
Organization Vista Medical Center East
Shift Day/Evening rotating shift
Forecasted paid hours per shift 8
Forecasted hours per pay week 20
Employee Status Full-time
Please click ´Apply´ to visit our website and apply online!
Community Health Systems Professional Services Corporation, located in a suburban community just south of Nashville, Tennessee, enjoys a well-respected reputation in the healthcare industry. This is made possible because of the dedication of high caliber employees and a corporate culture that expects and rewards excellence.
Our organization believes that keeping employees happy and motivated is key to continued success. By fostering opportunities for development, motivation, encouragement and education, employees are best able to enhance and put their individual skills to work.
Employee dedication extends far beyond professional excellence and they demonstrate a commitment to their surrounding communities by stepping up and taking part in blood drives, United Way initiatives, national relief efforts and other philanthropic endeavors.
This organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. Employees also sign an acknowledgement of a Code of Conduct that is designed to provide guidance in performing daily activities in accordance with all federal state and local laws, rules and regulations. This code is an integral component of the our Compliance Program and reflects a commitment to achieve goals within the framework of the law through a high standard of business ethics and compliance.
PharmacyJobCenter.com - 3 years ago
The American Pharmacists Association, founded in 1852 as the American Pharmaceutical Association, represents more than 63,000 practicing...