Join our team and take your career to the next level. Windstream is a communications and technology solutions provider with operations in 48 states and the District of Columbia, generating about $6 billion in annual revenues. We provide IP-based voice and data services, MPLS networking, data center and managed hosting services and communication systems to businesses and government agencies. Windstream also delivers broadband, digital phone and high-definition TV services to residential customers primarily in rural areas and we operate a local and long-haul fiber optic network spanning 100,000 route miles.
The Account Manager generates additional business opportunities through the growth and retention of an assigned base of customers billing between $750 - $5,000 per month.
- Initiates proactive account management by contacting Windstream customers via voice calls, email and in person to uncover issues and opportunities and educate customers on our full product portfolio.
- Obtains sales opportunities and testimonials from the existing customer base to warm leads for base reps.
- Provides customer service by responding to customer inquiries, trouble ticket resolution and escalations, and processing MACDs (move, add, change orders) with possible vendor coordination.
- Negotiates expired or soon to be expired contracts with customers. Gathers existing account information including monthly recurring charges, usage rates, circuit utilization and cost components, profit assistant and proposal presentations, and processes upon customer signature.
- Reviews invoices with customers and corrects as appropriate. Follows new service installations, service moves, adds and changes and renewal processing to ensure accuracy of invoicing.
- Reviews monthly and quarterly reports on MMF shortfalls, mover reports, EBITDA jeopardy, etc. to identify and rectify accounts that need to be fixed or addressed through billing corrections or contract renegotiation.
- Other duties may be assigned.
College degree or equivalent and 5 years related experience or 9+ years combination
Professional Dues Reimbursement
Career Development and Training
Paid Time Off
Medical and Dental Insurance Options
Prescription Drug Plan and Vision Coverage
Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
401(k) Plan With Employer Match
Experience the benefits of a growing company
For all that you put into your job, you deserve the best in return. From a friendly, team-based environment to progressive salaries and health plans, our benefits work hard for you. See for yourself.
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. EOE/AAP Employer.
There is no relocation package offered for this position.
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package,
and opportunities to grow your career within an excellent working environment.
WINDSTREAM IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Windstream Communications - 18 months ago
Windstream Corporation (Windstream) is a provider of telecommunications services in rural communities in the United States. The Company owns...