Leading healthcare organizations partner with National Research Corporation to empower quality improvement across the continuum of care. By applying innovative, customer-centric performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education, healthcare organizations are better positioned to control costs and improve quality.
SUMMARY OF WORK RESPONSIBILITIES AND DESIRED OUTCOMES:
The Customer Service Manager (CSM) works with clients to ensure successful product delivery after the point of sale. The CSM is responsible for meeting multiple project deadlines, performing thorough quality checks on all aspects of the projects, and ensuring client satisfaction with minimal supervision. The CSM is also responsible for technical support and product implementation. The CSM is highly interactive with other roles in the business and will need to collaborate with team members in Business Development, Account Management/Client Experience and Product Development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION:
- Manage and monitor client product implementations, including software installation and support
- Provide client support inquires via phone, chat and email
- Ensure all assigned projects are meeting and exceeding established metrics for contract, deadline, quality standards and budgetary requirements
- Assist with questions involving project status, miscellaneous data and logistical issues
- Maintain and document project status and communicate with appropriate contacts throughout the organization
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- Use proprietary software to create and maintain client websites, surveys, data, etc.
- Experience in roles that have required multi-tasking and a high-level of quality and customer service is required. Experience in data entry systems, scheduling and/or project management is preferred. Experience in working in project administration and/or with complex business systems applications is required. Knowledge of healthcare and related terminology is beneficial.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with clients in project set-up and problem resolution. Must be able to multitask, take initiative and work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment characterized by multiple deadlines, changing priorities, and client demands. Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through are essential. Self starter with a strong sense of ownership, dedication and the ability to work independently and establish priorities. Must be able to work with minimal supervision. Must be analytical and resourceful.
- MS Office, including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook required. Experience in working with complex business software applications is preferred. SalesLogix (or other hosted CRM systems), SQL and Sharepoint are preferred.