Responsibilities include: The successful candidate should possess machinist/millwright skills and a background in preventive maintenance is preferred. Responsibilities will include repair and rebuilding of processing equipment in the Autoclave area to include pumps, piping & vessels. This includes preventative and predictive maintenance routes, area cleanup and rebuild of equipment. Other duties as assigned.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
• Four (4) years as a journeyman in industrial maintenance or two (2) years maintenance school (completed with certificate) preferred.
• Demonstrated ability/experience in maintaining crushing/processing equipment (jaw, gyratory & cone crushers, conveyor belts, etc.) preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work from blueprints and drawings preferred.
• Ability to troubleshoot and complete repair on all pumps, primary crushers, omnicones and conveyor systems preferred.
• Ability to troubleshoot and rebuild gear boxes and pumps (centrifugal and positive displacement) preferred.
• Millwright skills to include: hydraulic systems and alignments preferred.
• Fabrication, machinist and high pressure welding skills preferred.
• Excellent safety and attendance record required.
• Demonstrated ability to perform essential functions of the job required.
In the world of mining, Barrick's name is golden. The company became the world's #1 gold producer (ahead of Newmont Mining and...