This individual provides administrative and technical training support to the Training Manager including scheduling, coordinating, tracking of training for Corporate Client Services. Additional related duties include: development and delivery of training, vendor management and expense tracking, training materials production. Additional duties as assigned.
Also assists in the delivery of classes for the business line as directed by Training Manager. This includes development and delivery of training materials.
Administrative Support to include:
Training Session(s) Responsibilities to include:
- Coordinates ework data within training registration and attendance application.
- Maintains all curricula listings; completes input of courses and classes; ensures accuracy of data; runs evaluation reports; tests all new training registration enhancements
- Maintains database of training and development information on CCS staff members.
- Ensures up-to-date information on staff names, job titles, location, and reporting structure.
- Ensures accuracy of all training and development related invoices before placing them for payment.
- Assists with communications to publicize training and development opportunities.
- Answers questions raised by staff or directs them to the appropriate resource.
- Arrangements such as reserving facilities, coordinating logistics with presenters (internal and external), coordinating food/beverage services as well as audio and visual equipment.
- Material preparation and production: Under direction of Training Manager (and possibly other contacts within CCS and WT) ensure materials are ready as needed; maintain appropriate supply.
- Bachelors Degree, or in lieu of degree, four years equivalent training and/or work experience.
- Three or more years professional experience in a training function.
- Experienced in instruction and facilitation.
- Demonstrates a strong level of proficiency in the use of personal computers and MS Office software packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Visio, MS Office.
- Proficiency in eLearning authoring tools.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to establish and build rapport through prompt and effective communication.
M&T is among the top 20 U.S.-based commercial bank holding companies with more than $79 billion in assets and more than 780 branches in New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, West Virginia, Florida and Washington D.C. With more than 150 years of experience, M&T Bank is committed to be the best company our employees ever work for, the best bank customers ever do business with and the best investment our shareholders ever make.
- Previous experience in financial services
- Proficiency in SEI Trust Accounting Systems
- Proficiency in eLearning tools, specifically Articulate and Captivate
Apply today at
Feb 12, 2013, 3:45:36 PM
M & T Bank - 30+ days ago
M&T Bank is considered one of the country's most highly regarded regional banks. We were founded more than 150 years ago in Western New...