Sargent & Lundy is a worldwide leader in professional services for the electric power industry.
We are currently seeking a full-time Project Accountant/ Analyst for our Wilmington, DE office. Key responsibilities of this position include:
· Assist in developing pricing for proposals to clients, preparing financial performance reviews, and maintaining project financial data.
· Prepare and maintain project budgets, forecasts and cash flows.
· Administer supplier contract terms, verify compliance and approve payments.
· Working closely with company management, project management and clients to provide financial insight and reporting on the performance and progress of assigned projects.
· Ensure that the project fulfills all financial obligations in a timely and economic manner in accordance with established policies and goals.
· Prepare resource budgets and reconcile with invoicing.
· BS Degree in Accounting, Business or Economics.
· 2 + years experience in Accounting/Finance or related field.
· Must have excellent analytical ability, strong communication skills.
· Must demonstrate initiative and self motivation to identify and resolve problems.
· Proficiency in Excel required. MS Access, Essbase and Oracle experience a plus.
Sargent & Lundy LLC offers equal employment opportunity without regard to race, gender, age, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, disability, military status, or any other basis protected by applicable Federal, State or Local Fair Employment Law. EOE-M/F/D/V
For more than 100 years...
Sargent & Lundy has provided comprehensive consulting, engineering, design, analysis, and project services...