Gr 8 - Pre-Bill Auditor - Biller II - PCG - New Practice
Location - Unknown - TBD
- Audits front-end data elements of a more complex and non-routine level relative to billing a clean claim. Reviews demographics, insurance information, provider identification information, and charge capture documents and systems for accuracy and completeness. Communicates findings to AR Supervisor to ensure applicable staff are made aware of pre-bill audit findings. Working under minimal supervision, may adapt procedures, processes and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in The Methodist Mission, Vision and Values.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two years experience in billing, coding, and medical terminology in a medical practice setting.
- Strong knowledge all data elements compiled on standard billing forms/data sets.
- Knowledge of Practice Management Systems and basic computer skills.
- Detail oriented, excellent prioritization and organizational skills.
Methodist Healthcare - 14 months ago