NEFCO is hiring a regional sales and marketing representative to develop new business in Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
Since this is a completely new sales territory, NEFCO is seeking a dynamic sales and marketing rep that is dedicated to making a high volume of prospecting calls and has tenacious follow up skills. This is not a "Door knocking" or "Transactional sale" environment. This is a straight sales and marketing position and requires a serious candidate with strong prospecting, presentation and follow-up skills.
This position's primary function will be to develop new business throughout several Mid-Atlantic states. Since this position will work out of a home-based office, qualified candidates located in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
Richmond, VA; Raleigh, NC; Roanoke, VA
- Identify potential clients through research, networking and prospecting
- Market services to qualified prospects and existing clients within multistate territory
- Maintain marketing activities to meet organizational goals and objectives.
- Schedule and complete “face-to-face" client meetings in accordance with organizational expectations
- Manage and expand existing client base
- Maintain awareness of market conditions, industry trends and potential opportunities * Research and identify potential partnerships for co-marketing opportunities
- Manage, utilize and maintain CRM data on a daily basis
- Maintain functional home-based office. 25%-35% travel is required.
- Prospect, Present and develop new business!
Desired Skills & Experience
== ONLY CANDIDATES WHO SUBMIT RESUME w/COVER LETTER WILL BE CONSIDERED ==
Minimum of 3 years Business-to-Business sales.
Minimum of 3 years field/direct sales is a must.
Experience calling on regional managers, dept. supervisors and C-level executives is a must.
Strong prospecting and cold-calling skills required as you will be developing a new territory.
Basic CRM knowledge is a must!
This position services the insurance industry but we hire talent, not backgrounds.
We will teach the right person...consistent work history a must.
Self-starter who enjoys making sales calls
Reliable transportation & home office
Someone who is highly self motivated, with excellent presentation and communication skills
Candidates with a successful record in the following industries are encouraged to submit resume and cover letter: Fire Investigation, Restoration, Salvage, Paul Davis, Servpro, Belfor, Service Master, Payment Processing, Payroll, ADP, Paychex, Ceridian, Yellowbook, Enterprise, Credit Card, Insurance Sales,
Benefits associated with this position include:
· Life Insurance
· Health Insurance
· Dental and Vision
· Accrue vacation time after 90 day
We offer a higher "quality of life" than most sales positions along with a modest base salary and commissions that will allow you to earn six figures quickly! First year income expectation is $65k to $79k (Base & Commission).... and this a real expectation.
Please review desired skills & experience. If this position is of interest, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.