We are Farmers
Since our start in 1928, Farmers has focused on being a values-based, performance-driven learning organization. We have grown and adapted to meet the changing needs of our customers with an unwavering commitment to upholding the ideals with which we began by providing industry-leading products and services to the customers we're privileged to serve.
Today, Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is the country's third-largest insurer of both private Personal Lines passenger automobile and homeowner's insurance. Farmers operates primarily in 41 states across the country through the efforts of approximately 20,000 employees who are responsible for servicing more than 15 million customers.
Farmers is looking for our next generation of leaders! If you're looking for a company that offers stability, growth potential, and a strong emphasis on our values of integrity, respect, courage, achievement, curiosity and action, then apply today to find out how you can become a dynamic part the Farmers team!
We are looking for results-driven, customer service focused individuals to build a rewarding long-term career with us. We are currently hiring for Customer Service Associates to work in our Olathe, KS, facility.
Duties will include the following:
If you have the following:
- Handling our customers' first report of claims (Auto, Homeowners, Non-Auto Liability).
- Taking status calls on claims.
- Offering services such as rentals, repair services, and fire/water restoration.
We will provide you with:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to navigate within multiple computer programs simultaneously.
- Eagerness to learn about personal lines insurance policies.
- Willingness to work non-traditional shifts within a 24-7 work environment.
and much more.
- Paid training through the award winning and industry leading University of Farmers.
- Total Rewards benefits package, including 401K, Short-Term Incentive Bonus, and more.
- a competitive starting salary, ranging from $27,500-$31,500.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Tremendous opportunity for growth and upward mobility.
- On-site amenities including: fitness center/shower, Walking trails in and outside, Basketball court, Game rooms, Internet bar, Learning Center, Food vendors, Employee Credit Union/ATM, Dry Cleaning, on-site oil changes, Company Store (stamps, DVD rentals, gift cards, and more)
EXTRA INCENTIVE PAYS FOR NON TRADITIONAL SHIFTS.
- Business Casual Dress Code with Jeans on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Community Involvement (i.e. March of Dimes, Habitat for Humanity, Toys for Tots).
For consideration, please go to company website and click on the Careers option to apply.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
Must be able to pass pre-employment testing.
Bending Pulling Sorting Carrying up to 20 lbs. Pushing Speaking (English) Climbing Reaching Standing Key entering Reading (English) Walking Kneeling Seeing Writing (English)
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Previous Customer Service Skills
Special Skills Requirements
Communication Skills Personal Computer Literate Bondable Note: May work non-traditional schedule.
farmers - 2 years ago