As the Military Operational Medicine Research Program Director's Assistant for Intramural Research Program Management at the US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command at Ft Detrick, MD, the contractor personnel will conduct scientific portfolio analyses, monitor scientific progress of research efforts, and assist in the development of comprehensive, integrated strategic approaches to solving military problems in the domain of military operational medicine.
(1) develop and maintain the research program management tools such as budget
spreadsheets and research project databases, specifically relating to intramural and
extramural psychological health research, including reviewing all proposals and making
recommendations for approving and disapproving requests for full proposal submissions;
(2) serve as the MOMRP's principal coordinator for all external requests for information
and suspense actions requiring MOMRP responses regarding the Psychological Health
(3) evaluate research reports, advise as to their technical adequacy, and recommend
acceptance or corrective action;
(4) establish content and format for proposal drafts, meetings, workshops and peer
reviews, and coordinates scientific programs to include drafting proposals and
establishing overall objectives;
(5) compose technical summaries of MOMRP-sponsored research projects;
(6) submit MOMRP management documents and Congressional reports;
(7) serve as a subject-matter-expert for research on this program;
(8) serve as principle coordinator and technical liaison with extramural PIs supporting the
Psychological Health and Resilience Program.
PhD in Psychology or equivalent education, training, and experience.
Experience with Suicide, Substance abuse, Violence and/or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
National Agency Check (NLC)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Science and Engineering
Potential for Deployment
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT),...