Job Description:Retail Wireless Service Supervisors will:|
support at a Device Support Center.
- Provide a high level of technical customer service
up-selling of accessories and enhanced features.
- Meet minimal sales goal for non-commissioned
- Establish strong rapport and trust with customers.
- Program, troubleshoot and test cell phones and
- Instruct customers on proper use of cell phones and
- Accurately document customer interactions in
- Perform opening and closing duties within the Device
associates, as needed.
- Provide direction, training and support to other
experience, 6 months in a supervisory role.
- One year of customer service and/or retail
- Proven record of consistently providing positive
techniques in a non-commissioned environment.
- An interest in selling and a desire to learn sales
- Comfortable navigating in Windows operating systems.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication
rotating schedules nights, weekends, holidays and
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professional, neat appearance.
- Ability to work retail hours, which may include
including but not limited to: Education, Employment
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass a complete background verification
Retail Technical Services, a Flextronics Company, is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on
the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national
origin or disability.
Compensation Package to include:
- Pay range $13+ per hour; eligible to receive
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
Flextronics - 2 years ago
Headquartered in Singapore (Singapore Reg. No. 199002645H), Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider...