Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The Web Marketing Producer works closely with the Web Marketing Manager to maintain and implement online campaigns and content plans for all global Young Living markets.
- The Web Marketing team creates and manages the global web program, which includes web strategy, end user experience, back office operations, front end operations, and social media strategies.
The Web Marketing Producer must successfully conduct the following job functions:
Education and Experience
- Provide ongoing technical support in developing and maintaining the company’s global web properties
- Ensure that implementation, testing, and maintenance of company web properties are occurring in a timely and correct fashion
- Meet and exceed agreed-upon deadlines and service level agreements
- Create and execute web project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Organize inter- and intra-department resource teams to execute approved projects
- Provide regular, pro-active web communication to internal teams
- Serve as the primary contact for regional marketing teams
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple web projects and their scopes
- Ensure that assigned web projects are on-profile, on-time and on-cost and communicate any deviations to the customer(s)/stakeholder(s).
- Implement content updates for global regions and corporate headquarters on web properties using OpenCMS
- Oversee web update and change integration in the regional markets, including website look and feel updates for international regions
- Spend time reviewing all of Young Living’s web properties to ensure that no content is out of date or no longer accurate
- Hold status meetings with project teams as needed to complete projects
- Ensure that project documents are complete, current, organized, and stored appropriately
- Identify web project resources that are needed and assigns and tracks individual responsibilities
- Prepare and distribute weekly and monthly web status updates as needed
- Show initiative, exemplify clear communication, and work well with all parties involved in projects
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and two to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
This job will have no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Experience in direct selling and multilevel marketing environment
- Advanced knowledge of HTML required
- Project Management (PMP) experience preferred
- Familiarity with web programming languages and web production tools
- Knowledge of OpenCMS
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate technical and/or complex information both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work across teams, groups, and functions and to build strong relationships in a shared services or cross-functional model
- The ability to analyze and problem solve a variety of different issues under tight deadlines
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with a high level of productivity and sense of ownership
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet, spreadsheet, and word
To perform the job successfully, this individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Attitude – Demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude; show motivation; must be goal oriented and a self-starter; be “solution-minded” rather than “problem-minded”
- Work Ethics – Must be dedicated, responsible, hard-working, and a team player
- Oral Communication – Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listen and get clarification; respond well to questions; demonstrate group presentation skills; participate in meetings
- Written Communication – Write clearly and informatively; edit work for spelling and grammar; vary writing style to meet needs; able to read and interpret written information
- Organizational Support – Follow policies and procedures; support organization's goals and values; benefit organization through outside activities
- Strategic Thinking – Develop strategies to achieve organizational goals; analyze market and competition; identify external threats and opportunities; must be able to contribute to group initiatives
- Quality Management – Look for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Diversity – Demonstrate knowledge of EEO policy; show respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educate others on the value of diversity; promote a harassment-free environment; build a diverse workforce
- Teamwork – Balance team and individual responsibilities; exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views; give and welcome feedback; contribute to building a positive team spirit; put success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; support everyone's efforts to succeed
- Judgment – Display willingness to make decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgment; support and explain reasoning for decisions; include appropriate people in decision-making process; make timely decisions
- Professionalism – Approach others in a tactful manner; react well under pressure; treat others with respect and consideration, regardless of their status or position; accept responsibility for own actions; follow through on commitments
- Safety and Security – Observe safety and security procedures; determine appropriate action beyond guidelines; report potentially unsafe conditions; use equipment and materials properly
- Adaptability – Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events
- Attendance and Punctuality – Be consistently at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time
- Dependability – Follow instructions, respond to management direction; take responsibility for own actions; keep commitments; commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; complete tasks on time or notify appropriate person with an alternate plan
- Innovation – Display original thinking and creativity; meet challenges with resourcefulness; develop innovative approaches and ideas
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. The individual must be able to tolerate the scent of essential oils worn or diffused.
Young Living Essential Oils is an equal opportunity employer. Young Living participates in E-Verify, a service of DHS and SSA to confirm work authorization.To apply for this job, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Young Living Essential Oils - 2 years ago