Supplier Quality Engineer – PCB (or electronics)
Responsible for supplier readiness and development. Works with Gentex design and manufacturing teams on new project launches.
Works to resolve quality issues with PCB or electronic component suppliers
The following qualifications are preferred:
The qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- BSEE/ BSME degree
- Automotive experience
- Knowledge of printed circuit board processing and design
- Certified Quality Engineer or a solid understanding of advanced quality tools
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
Zeeland Michigan - Located just 25 Miles From Grand Rapids, on the Shores of Lake Michigan.
Gentex Corporation - 4 years ago
When it comes to your career, take a good look in the mirror. Consider Gentex Corporation, the world's leading auto-dimming mirror...