The faculty member is responsible for the coordination, planning, presentation, and evaluation of classroom instruction and related activities for ENGL 1010 and/or ENGL 1020. The faculty member is responsible for performing assigned duties during the day, evening, or weekend on Laramie County Community College - Cheyenne Campus.
A copy of official or unofficial transcripts are required for this position. You can upload transcripts in your applicant profile.
Starting Date: January 14, 2013.
Compensation: $625-$673 per credit hour depending on education.
A copy of official or unofficial transcripts are required to be considered for this position.
• Demonstrate a thorough and accurate knowledge of their field or discipline
• Evaluate student performance fairly and consistently and return student work promptly to promote maximum learning
• Participate in ongoing, systematic, and documented assessment of student learning for all courses, programs, and the College’s general education core abilities
• Become familiar with and comply with all College policies and procedures
• Participate in College, division, and program activities
• Contribute to the growth and enhancement of the College’s mission and programs
- Master's degree in English or related field.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
- Community college teaching experience, college course work in the teaching of writing, experience with educational technology.
Laramie County Community College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, genetic information, political affiliation or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities.
Laramie County receives and makes federal, state and local grants for activities ranging from Homeland Security and Victim Services to Road...