- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience in the transportation field
- Fluent English language skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs and the Internet
- Skillful typing
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Clean criminal background
- Travel is required; must be able to energetically travel by car, plane or public transportation
- Weekend and evening entertainment required
US Cargo , a subsidiary of PITT OHIO, with terminals throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, is seeking a Outside Sales Representative to lead its sales efforts and market growth.
US Cargo is a specialized and highly successful leader in the courier and small package transportation industry. US Cargo prides itself on developing transportation services and solutions to meet our customer’s needs.
- Promote and sell US Cargo transportation services.
- Develop retention program for new and existing customers.
- Effectively negotiate contract expirations.
- Monitor operational performance according to customer’s service requirements.
- Provide customer support and interact with customers to resolve service issues.
- Respond to Requests For Proposals (RFPs).
- Collaborate as needed with Operations, HR/Safety, and Billing departments.
- Support US Cargo’s goals and policies.
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Problem solving, negotiation and time management skills are essential.
The position can be based in Columbus, Cleveland or Pittsburgh. Position is full time with competitive salary and benefits package, including company car.
To be considered for employment, please apply online at www.us-cargo.com/jobs.shtml .
US Cargo values diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to join our team!
PITT OHIO - 9 months ago
US Cargo is committed to a philosophy of continuous improvement in both quality and design of its products. All US Cargo products carry a...