Esterline Technologies Corporation
Training Coordinator, Esterline Defense Technologies
Esterline welcomes people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward. We design, manufacture, and market highly engineered products and systems principally for the aerospace and defense markets. Esterline Defense Technologies, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Esterline, is the world's foremost developer and supplier of expendable countermeasures, used to protect aircraft from missile threats.
Company Name: Esterline Defense Technologies, a subsidiary of Esterline Technologies Corporation
Industry: Aerospace/Defense Products & Services
Number of Employees: 250
Title: Training Coordinator
Job Family: Production
Reports to: Sr. Production Manager
Works with: Production Supervisors, mid-level managers, technicians and hourly personnel
Location: East Camden, AR, USA
Type: Full Time
- Must be able to working with all levels of the organization for training projects and programs.
- Responsible for logistical control of sound systems, projectors and any specialized equipment pertaining to training programs or events.
- Responsible for coordinating training for Esterline Defense Technologies (ARO) and coordinating an overall training direction and strategy.
- Creates and maintains a master training plan that prepares the workforce to meet business needs.
- Responsible for coordinating training for various groups and works with EDT units and business partners to establish an overall training direction and strategy.
- Maintains a master training plan for ARO that prepares the workforce to meet business challenges and needs.
- Generates reports to support specific requests - eg. Attendances, numbers to be trained, total of absentees by course, role and department/organization.
- Act as the main point of contact for all training related inquiries pertaining to overall operations.
- Assists the team with the building of training schedules for all required training.
- Manages the administration for the training system and programs to include enrolling students, updating records and issuing certificates.
- Supports trainers in the delivery of training sessions through organization of necessary materials, facilities and equipment.
- Schedules individuals onto appropriate courses.
- Produces instructions and specifications for training programs.
- Performs as the trainer for Operations training needs, employee training on the system, etc.
- Develops annual training plan including budget for approval.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment, and will keep necessary training records.
- Must be able to wear required PPE equipment.
- Maintains the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above
- Understands and lives by Esterline's ethics and business conduct policies
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
- 3 - 5 years experience in a Manufacturing/Educational environment with emphasis on training.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions; must be able to work without close supervision.
- Must have excellent reading, math and computer skills.
- Must be able to wear required equipment.
- Must be people oriented, have a positive personal mindset, possess enterprising and creative thought processes.
- Must make good judgment calls in a variety of business situations and have a high degree of integrity, honesty, credibility and trust.
- Must have intellectual and intuitive problem solving skills.
Job Location East Camden, Arkansas, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
- Bachelor's degree required.