How’s this for a bone dry job description? Bring a Rolodex™ of IBM contacts in the “Big Data” space, own the Aginity relationship with IBM, and smooth the way for our POC team to seal the deal. If you are the right person for the job our opening sentence should be sufficient to understand what we need. However, like any self-respecting job profile, here is a bit more.
Then we'd like to talk with you about joining our team.
- If “Trusted Advisor” and “Broker of Trusted Advisors” could appear on your “Former Citizen of IBM” passport….
- If you routinely hit (and quite probably exceed) your bogey by growing share-of-market and share-of-checkbook…
- If the IBM tab in your Rolodex™ is replete with contacts that get you access to CMO’s, CIO’s, and VP’s who ought to be hungry for customer intelligence solutions but for whom Aginity is not yet a household name…
- If you have an excellent academic and professional experience pedigree…
The Channel Sales Manager is someone with the skills to develop and manage channel and solution partner engagements to drive revenue. Your superior ambassadorial sales skills enable you to identify new business opportunities, and all the customary tasks apply.
Here is a sampling:
• Orchestrate the sales experience.
• Ensure partners have pertinent knowledge of Aginity solutions and services.
• Use oracle-like (not that Oracle) judgment in discussing our short and long-term development roadmaps with selected prospects.
• Develop, manage, and report on partner sales funnel. Be accountable for revenue target.
• Work hand-in-hand with partners through entire sales process including sales collateral, joint customer presentations, proposal preparation, pricing, negotiating, and contracting.
• Analyze business drivers and develop achievable goals and ROI milestones.
• Work across the aisles (dare we say “silos”) of organizational levels and structures to achieve trusted-adviser status at the C-level.
• Use deep, broad-based industry expertise to effectively reveal the massive brainpower of Aginity when you speak with partners and prospects.
• Because “location matters” we especially need domain expertise in big data and retail, retail, retail.
• Co-create strategic vision, solution and execution plans.
And one non-customary but certainly achievable task:
• Make Aginity a household name in B2C retail to earn a star on the Aginity Walk of Fame. The cement is wet and waiting for the correct set of handprints to leave their mark.
You May Have Held Titles like:
• Channel Manager
• Client Executive
• Executive Account Manager
• Executive Sales
Aginity - 19 months ago