Reference Code: 12031501
Location: Sioux Falls, SD, US
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Functions largely independently as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to relevant business management with respect to the regulatory compliance issues applicable to highly innovative, nationwide credit card lending activities, including both branded credit cards and private label programs.
- Routinely serves as Cards Compliance's representative in project planning discussions and other business meetings, and is regularly relied upon by business management to proactively identify potential regulatory compliance risks and recommend mitigation strategies. Reviews business requirements and verifies UAT and post production testing for compliance.
- Provides compliance guidance to card back office functions, including customer service and fulfillment. Areas of responsibility may include customer complaints, call center support, statement fulfillment, and customer communications. Provide ongoing compliance support to existing programs, products and services, including by providing answers/guidance to compliance-related questions and identifying compliance and reputational risks.
- Support the Cards AML Officer by conducting investigations of suspicious activities, creating, analyzing and delivering AML-related MIS, and such other activities as a robust AML program may require.
- Reviews and approves compliance-related business policies and procedures.
- Reviews, tracks and trends CAPS, Internal Audit findings, compliance review findings, complaint reports, business quality monitoring and litigation summaries to identify compliance trends and issues, and advises and escalates issues as appropriate.
- Keeps abreast of changes in regulatory environment and advises business management of new requirements and future trends. Qualifications
- Self-starter who is able to work independently, without supervision;
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with Compliance peers and business clients;
- Clear and persuasive communication skills (verbal and written); able to influence based on the message versus relying on authority;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience in the credit industry;
- Extensive knowledge of consumer lending laws and regulations; AML/BSA expertise preferred
- A "quick study" who possesses strong research skills;
- Strong project management skills; able to plan ,prioritize, multi-task, and complete projects on time;
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
Citi - 9 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could ac...