Org Marketing Statement
People want to be treated like individuals. At Cigna, we get that. That's why we embrace and encourage peoples' uniqueness, helping to give them the strength and confidence to show the world who they really are. The coverage, expertise and services we provide are at the very core of how we help people achieve their full potential - and ultimately, improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
But before we can accomplish any of that, we have to have the right people in place. People like you.
Skills, experience, talent and creativity like yours enables us to develop the meaningful, innovative solutions our customers value and expect. That's why we're committed to recruiting, motivating and nurturing the best and the brightest, whether you have industry experience or not. We're growing a workforce as unique and diverse as the millions of customers we proudly serve around the world - one individual at a time.
This position is responsible for effectively communicating with individuals on all CIGNA products and services at enrollment events, and other individual focused events, which may include health and wellness events, 1:1 consultative sessions, etc to ensure customers have a positive enrollment experience.
- Provides independent and proactive consultation with employees, and advises on eligibility, benefits provisions, and other matters related to a multi-plan benefits program.
- Responsible for providing a positive individual experience at enrollment events.
- Responsible for ensuring CIGNA's enrollment event guidelines are followed for each event to ensure consistency in delivery.
- Responsible for completing post event reporting, which includes the updating of the enrollment event database within the designated timeframe.
- Prior to the enrollment event, responsible for having a full understanding of the customer and their specific needs, i.e. plans, benefits, audience, etc.
- Responsible for understanding changing regulations and laws affecting benefits.
- In conjunction with the Account Manager, develops and implements benefits educational activities for assigned employer groups.
- Works on team projects to implement, and communicate new and/or changing benefits programs.
- Assists in the preparation of employee benefits communications and annual open enrollment
- Responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of all CIGNA products and services
- Understands the customer and adjusts accordingly
- Partners closely with the customer experience organization to ensure consistency in messaging to the customer.
- Responsible for conducting enrollment events for CIGNA customers 80-85% of the time.
- Responsible for spending approximately 15-20% of their time accurately completing the tracking database and other required paperwork.
- Required to complete mandatory online and/or facilitator led training courses.
- May assist with other enrollment-related duties as required by the Enrollment Manager, including participation in enrollment related workgroups.
- Non-peak related role may include any or all of the following: coverage of wellness events, and conducting individual 1:1 consultation sessions with individuals regarding their benefit options
Pay Benefits Work Schedule
- BA or BS preferred
- 2-3 years retail sales or customer service experience
- State health and life insurance licensure required
- Bilingual Skills Required (Spanish)
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent ability to communicate at the individual customer level.
- Responsible for communicating effectively across all products and all demographics.
- Demonstrated strong customer focused results and ability to drive to key metrics.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Takes initiative, risks and assumes personal responsibility to achieve organizational goals
- Demonstrates personal commitment.
- Flexible and accommodating.
CIGNA offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health and wellness benefits, 401k plan, and work/life balance programs, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.
How To Apply
We encourage you to complete all questions on the candidate profile if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
CIGNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CIGNA - 18 months ago
With a significant position in the US health insurance market, CIGNA covers some 11.5 million Americans with its various medical plans. The...