Morgan Stanley would like to appoint an experienced lead developer for the Market Making and Quoting engines Team.
The team is focused on building a world class automated trading systems. The financial product suite includes listed options, futures, ETFs, stocks and also structured products.
You will work alongside technologists, traders, desk strategists in designing and implementing software and trading systems solutions. You will be intimately involved in the development and design of new a framework to facilitate automated pricing and trading strategies, and also in the discussions with major business stakeholders.
As a front office developer and lead, you will enjoy the career and growth opportunities associated with working for a tier 1 Bank.
- Solid Java Core experience in a Linux runtime and Windows IDE (Eclipse/IntelliJ) environment
- Experience with Java/GC level debugging/performance tuning
- Previous experience in technical/team leadership role and junior developer mentoring.
- Ability and desire to work in the context of a global team delivering for the main business centers (NY, HK, LN, TK)
- Ability to interact with all levels of the tech and the business orgoanization, including global business leads.
- Experience with Multithreaded programming
- Experience within an electronic trading or market making group is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Sybase and tuning techniques along with scripting (perl).
- C++ /KDB/q Knowledge would also be an advantage but is not essential.
- Strong knowledge and/or experience with FIX protocol would be desirable.
Morgan Stanley - 13 months ago
One of the world's top investment banks, Morgan Stanley serves up a smorgasbord of financial services. The company operates...