The Capital Group Private Client Services (CGPCS) Relationship Associate is a key member of the CGPCS client service team, working with the Relationship Specialist to support the Investment Counselor who markets, establishes and maintains relationships with and provides investment strategies for high net worth investors. The associate executes the administrative needs of the Investment Counselor and the marketing, client reporting and account administration needs as directed by the Investment Counselor and/or Relationship Specialist.
• Provides account administration and operational support including all cash processing i.e. transfers, wires, checks or ACH disbursements.
• Calculates and audits available cash balances in multiple accounting systems.
• Opens, maintains, and terminates client accounts.
• Partners with internal departments to identify and resolve complications with client activity.
• Arranges and contributes to meetings with internal departments and clients to discuss client activity, identifying and recommending solutions.
• Proactively identifies opportunities to apply expert knowledge of processes, best practices and systems.
• Assists with review, interpretation and administration of estate and trust documents, including trusts, wills, codicils, life insurance policies, and partnership agreements
• Ensures that trust and estate review and regulatory materials are completed accurately and in a timely manner including discretionary requests, distribution ratifications, loan requests, and related materials.
• Coordinates meetings and conference calls.
• Two to five years of administrative experience; private wealth management or financial services environment preferred
• Strong client service orientation and ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Strong attention to detail
• Proactive, self-motivated, highly organized
• Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with enthusiasm
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Series 65 license preferred
Capital Group Companies - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The Capital Group Companies, founded in 1931, has built a business being a steady Eddy for its clients. As a rule, the investment firm...