GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The Clinical Services Program Coordinator Americas provides key local customer interface and day-to-day work direction for assigned personnel at specific account (s) to ensure customer satisfaction and Service Excellence per contract and performs technical service work. This position will cover Dallas, TX area.
up on commitments. May assist Director of Service (DOS) and/or Senior Program Coordinator (SPC) with employee appraisals,
- As directed, use knowledge of customer contract to ensure obligations are met. Prioritize service, assign personnel and follow
status changes, promotions and disciplinary actions. May share on-call or service call escalation responsibility.
customer contact and formal quality reviews. Represent hospital in regulatory agency inspections and may sit on hospital safety
- Will function as Site Leader and is responsible for customer relationship at assigned site(s). Assure service quality via frequent
and equipment selection committee.
Implement procedures to provide quality, cost effective service. Responsible for prompt and accurate filing of expense, time and
- If assigned, track and analyze financial performance with DOS and SPC. May recommend equipment, parts and supplies.
service reports, accounts payable and billing.
policies, hospital procedures with required documentation and communication.
- Resolve issues with biomedical equipment; planned maintenance (PM), safety or environmental inspections – adhere to GE
team takes proper care of spares, tools and test equipment and ensures calibration.
- May maintain approved parts inventory, manage vendor service delivery processes in compliance with GE policies; guarantee
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality
- Maintain technical knowledge of current standards for safe, effective use of medical equipment through instruction.
- May provide instruction to hospital / Biomedical personnel on equipment operation, diagnostics, safe, effective use and repair.
- Meet Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or other applicable regulatory requirements.
Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Ensure all work orders, vendor service reports, time and expense reports, PM activities, purchase orders and other duties are
documented in an accurate and timely manner.
5. Complete 1 site safety inspection per month.
6. Ensure all test equipment is tracked and 100% calibrated on time.
coaching technical personnel, as well as, effectively resolving customer relations issues.
- A.S. Degree in Business Administration, Management, or has related field or equivalent experience.
- Five years as a Biomedical Technician and has one-year progressive team leadership experience effectively supervising and
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Qualified experience in a customer service environment with resulting knowledge of customer account coordination.
- Previous experience managing financial and administrative requirements of the position.
- Willing to travel outside of assigned region.
- Must have a valid driver's license
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
an easy to understand manner.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate technical and business issues to the customer in
Apply to job
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
- Change agent and process oriented
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...