Auto req ID 375BR
Job Posting Title: Job Posting Title: " >Administrative Assistant Person Type: Regular
Job Summary and Essential Functions:
If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity -- a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals -- it's time to consider Regeneron.
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets three products in the United States, EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection, ZALTRAP® (ziv-aflibercept) Injection for Intravenous Infusion, and ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use; ZALTRAP is co-commercialized with Sanofi. Phase 3 studies are in progress with EYLEA in two additional indications and with product candidates sarilumab and REGN727. Regeneron has active research and development programs in many disease areas, including ophthalmology, inflammation, cancer, and hypercholesterolemia.
Support the VP, Immunology and Inflammation Therapeutic Area, Clinical Sciences and the I&I Department. Responsible for filing, telephones and scheduling. Act as liaison among internal staff and outside contacts. Organize and coordinate calendar for entire Therapeutic Area. Work effectively with people at various locations and levels within and outside the organization.
Experience and Required Skills:
- Provide administrative support to VP, as well as Director level reports/staff, including but not limited to filing, faxing, correspondence, phone calls, mail, scheduling meetings and maintaining calendars
- Update various reports for VP and Director level reports/staff
- Coordinate travel arrangements - speaking engagements, meetings and conferences
- Schedule and organize meetings among internal staff and outside guests (e.g., Consultants, guest Speakers/Presenters)
- Order office supplies & catering, as needed
- Request repairs with various departments on technical and office issues (IS, graphics, Facilities) regarding VP and Director level’s equipment, as needed; follow-up with all departments is key
- Process Expense Reports, receive and distribute all Purchase Orders; Pre-authorize Expense Reports, etc., for VP’s signature and Director level reports/staff
- Arrange travel and process reimbursement for external guests
- Assist other staff as needed when possible
- Coordinate interviews for high-level applicants and summer interns
- Update Therapeutic Area webpage on Regeneron intranet
- Maintain Therapeutic Area email distribution lists
- Prepare contracts for Consultants and outside vendors as required - work with Legal and Finance groups to accomplish
- Act as back-up for 1-2 absent administrative assistants, when needed and possible
Skills / Attitude
Education / Experience
- Solid attention to detail; excellent time management; flexibility; helpful; quick learner; proactive; courteous; direct; discrete; team player
- Ability to manage projects with modest supervision and handle/prioritize multiple tasks and requests simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral); able to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to work well with other department and company Admins on a daily basis
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience with SharePoint, Resource Scheduler, ReadyTalk, Oracle E-Business Suite, Concur Travel & Expense a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match as well as the expected health and welfare benefits. Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4 – 10 years of related experience and/or training, with 2 or more years as administrative assistant preferred
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Disclaimer: Regeneron is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Regeneron as a result of the referral or through other means. Moving forward, Regeneron is using the agency management company, Candex - www.candex.com
ARCALYST, EYLEA, and ZALTRAP are trademarks of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Regeneron - 12 months ago
Regeneron is fighting some serious enemies. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals develops protein-based drugs used to battle a variety of diseases and...