The LPC Make Ready is responsible for performing various maintenance functions that are necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community. They work with the maintenance team to ensure that the quality of work meets the standards set by the company and the owner.
EDUCATION: A high school education or equivalent is required (college hours preferred)
In addition to the skills listed above, the Make Ready is responsible for completion of the following duties:
- Must be able to lift 80-100 lbs on a regular basis.
- Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to live at the community at which you are employed, and be available to assist in after-hours emergency situations.
- Must be available for night/weekend call duty.
- Must have the knowledge and ability to perform the following duties:
a) repair/replace locks, smoke alarms
b) replace screens
c) assist with appliance repair
d) assist with electrical repairs
e) roofing inspection/minor roof repair
f) change AC filters
g) replace broken windows
h) comply with OSHA regulations
- Complete resident requested service orders on a timely basis.
- Complete all assigned maintenance work on vacant apartments
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and any applicable laws in your area regarding health, safety, or environment.
- Install new appliances as necessary.
- Assist Business Manager/office personnel as needed in emergency situations.
- Consult with Business Manager and/or Maintenance Director on major repairs, replacements and/or contracts.
Lincoln Property Company - 18 months ago
Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest diversified real estate firms in the US, with development and investment properties in more...