Two Available Positions:
- SAT Preparation Instructor (Math)
- SAT Preparation Instructor (English)
Please read the entire job description prior to applying. In your application, please indicate if you are applying for the Math or English positions.
*Submit applications directly at: http://path2excellence.com/jobs/ *
Path to Excellence College Consulting is seeking dynamic individuals to conduct SAT preparation workshops to high school students. Qualified candidates will teach SAT Math and English Workshops in a group setting. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about helping young people, skilled, motivated, innovative, have great communication skills and a well defined personal style of teaching.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required*
- California single subject teaching credential preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English, reading comprehension and writing
- Proficient in the areas of math (geometry, algebra/trigonometry)
- Previous teaching experience
- Ability to motivate and mentor students
- SAT experience is a plus
- Available weekday evenings
This is an independent contractor position; benefits and other full time requirements do not apply. Compensation is $30-$35 per hour.
About Path to Excellence College Consulting
Our mission is to empower, educate, and encourage students and parents throughout the college admission process. We strive to increase college access to all individuals, especially those underrepresented in higher education. Above all we aim to help students gain acceptance into a choice University where they are able to become leaders in their field of study, community and beyond.
Please do not call directly. Due to the high volume of applications we will contact the most qualified candidates for an in person interview*