This is more than a job posting for the Kohler Company, one of the oldest and largest privately held companies in North America. Likewise, it is more than a job posting for The American Club Resort, the mid-west's only Five Star Resort and Spa; home to over a dozen amazing dining options, four world-class golf courses, three lodging properties, and much more. This is an invitation to collaborate and ply your craft in a creative, conscious and characterful culture as the Sales & Service Associate in our Burr Ridge location.
As a Guest Service Associate, this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge.
Through continuous improvement and bold innovation, we will drive our company forward and together improve our world.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO QUALIFY
- Utilize your customer service skills to exceed guest expectations in all areas when attending to them at the spa front desk
- Utilize your hospitality acumen, knowledge, and experience to effectively up sell spa products and services
- Utilize your organizational skills to maintain order and cleanliness throughout all areas of the spa.
This is a casual position and the ideal candidate will be available to work between 20 and 29 hours per week including days, nights, and weekends.
- A high school diploma is required
- A working knowledge the spa and wellness industry
- The ability to walk and stand for the majority of each shift
Kohler Hospitality offers a friendly work environment, associate discounts, and other benefits. To ensure a safe and healthy work environment we test all new associates for substance abuse.
Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
When profits go down the drain at Kohler, that's not necessarily a bad thing. The company makes bathroom and kitchen products -- from...