Seeking a Linux Systems Programmer to join the technology infrastructure team.
Jobs, Chicago, Linux Kernel Programmer, Sockets
- Working on and improving low-level infrastructure, such as inter-thread and inter-process communication libraries.
- Socket programming.
- Kernel interfacing.
- Hardware & software health monitoring daemons and GUIs.
- Performance testing tools.
- Reporting scripts. Qualifications:
- Kernel, Linux, Sockets
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent technical aptitude.