The Personal Banker creates and manages a sales plan delineating optimal methods for achieving sales goals through interaction with clients, prospects, internal partners, and other external contacts and through engaging in events and other marketing activities.
• Leverage Citi's customer leads and other lead generation techniques (e.g., referrals, community outreach) to identify new prospects and cross-selling opportunities with current clients.
• Conduct discussions with prospects to understand background and identify needs; clearly communicate potential solutions.
• Conduct outbound sales activities (e.g., phone out-reach, community events, meetings with local businesses) to establish visibility in the community and drive business to the branch.
• Execute integrated sales, relationship, and credit strategies that are aligned with the branch's business plan.
• Cultivate partnerships with segment partners (e.g. Commercial and Small Business, Home Lending, Financial Advisors, Citigold) to obtain and provide appropriately qualified referrals; meet periodically with segment partners to review goals, discuss strategies, and solicit feedback and coaching.
• Take ownership of the client experience including on-boarding and resolve service issues as appropriate through follow-up from self and other Citi resources following client transactions.
• Schedule periodic meetings and check-points with clients to provide value-added services.
• Assist in execution of branch events; invite clients and prospects to events; actively engage with attendees and follow-up to develop a network and grow branch business.
• Understand and consistently adhere to all operational controls to ensure the safety and security of client and bank assets; complete required regulatory/compliance training.
• Provide Tellers and other branch staff with coaching and guidance on products and special programs, identifying client needs, and providing appropriate referrals.
Please follow the steps below, to apply online and complete the pre-requisites. Managers that have openings for their branches will be at this event and ready to interview.
Apply online at careers.citigroup.com
Click on red colored Job Search Tile.
In Job number search section, enter Requisition_______________ # or City in the Key word section.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/V/F/D
- 22 months ago - save job