One of the most preeminent Chicago-based wealth management firms, Wayne Hummer Investments, LLC, seeks a Financial Associate professional to join our sales team to provide sales and administrative support for our Financial Advisors/Sales Team located in Hinsdale, Illinois. This is a part-time temporary-to-permanent position.
- Provide a full range of services including answering client inquiries for account and portfolio information and handling client requests, acting as the point person for client-related issues.
- Responsibilities include opening and maintenance of client accounts, handling account paperwork, client correspondence, trade execution, asset movement, report generation, cost basis evaluations, and other account related activities.
- Possess relationship management skills and cultivate a service environment targeted towards enhancing the client experience. Thorough understanding of a client service environment is required.
- Analyze/problem solving, both independently and with the advisors.
- Monitor/escalate service issues to ensure a high quality response to clients.
- Manage Referral Program for bank locations.
- Responsible for marketing initiatives with the bank charter and develop bank-related activities and training opportunities.
- Other duties, as they arise.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to . No recruiters please. EOE.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; knowledge of First Clearing system, Morningstar, and Bloomberg desirable.
- Financial Industry and/or Customer Service experience preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
At Wintrust Wealth Management, we provide a broad range of financial services to private clients and institutions. Founded in 1931, we are...