We are growing fast and need you here! Massage Envy - recently voted "Best Spa in Arkansas" and given "Platinum Service Award" for outstanding service we are growing like crazy!!!! Due to our tremendous growth, we need another esthetician now to take on an existing base of customers!
Our estheticians are employees of Massage Envy - that gives you flexible hours and the advantage of knowing you will get paid. You get paid for your work, keep your tips and earn bonuses. We take care of all the scheduling, lotions, equipment, etc. so you can focus on providing excellent service to the customers. We are the largest spa in central Arkansas and have over 1,000 members plus many non-member customers coming in regularly.
What you need to do to apply:
1) Reply to this ad with your resume.
2) Complete this short online profile - http://www.therapist.massageenvyAR.com
3) Or stop by Massage Envy Spa in Midtowne next to Container Store to say hi and fill out an application.
Job Title: Esthetician
Description: Capable of performing Massage Envy customized facial sessions in which the quality of touch, product application, flow, pressure and draping is safe, professional and therapeutic.
- Greet guests & members in professional, friendly manner and select the appropriate Massage Envy facial based on the client's needs after reviewing the client intake form with each guest.
- Obtains client's informed consent for facial plan prior to beginning the massage.
- Perform 50 minute customized facial session within the scope of training and utilizing draping protocols.
- Complete accurate and legible client intake notes.
- Creates an excellent experience for guests & members through a therapeutic touch and friendly attitude.
- Promotes the health and wellness benefits of facials specific to each client and recommends frequency.
- Safeguards client information and confidentiality.
- Executes professional boundaries and does not engage in dual relationships with clients.
- Maintains a professional clean appearance of self and clinic by wearing a clean and pressed uniform, following the table dressing & draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry personal liability insurance.
- Must pass background check.
- Understand and believe in the benefits of skin care and massage therapy.
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and sales staff.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Knowledge of various facial modalities preferred.
Massage Envy - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage...